Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Brewer's yeast is a natural flea remedy..I find mine at a local health food store
Make and share this Basic Dog Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400*.Line a shieet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix flour, wheat germ, brewer's yeast together in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine oil and garlic.alternating add 1 cup chicken stock and flour mixture in 3 parts -- mix well until combined.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead about 2 minutes by hand.
- the dough will be sticky.
- Roll dough out to about 1/2" thick.
- Cut out shapes and place on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turn off oven, leaving oven door closed.
- Leave pan in oven for 1 1/2 hours or overnight.
- to allow the treats to dry.
- Store in refrigerator.