This is my vegan substitute for scrambled eggs. Super simple, nothing fancy, great addition to a vegan brunch, omni and kid friendly! If you don't have unsweetened soy creamer, unsweetened almond or soy milk works just fine...
- Spray non-stick frying generously with cooking spray, and heat over medium.
- Drain the package of tofu and crumble into the pan. Cook for 3-4 mins, until tofu begins to release some of its water.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the creamer) and mix well to combine evenly.
- Cook for another 10 minutes or so, stirring regularly.
- When tofu releases most of its water, and begins to firm up, add creamer and mix well.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes, allowing some of the liquid to evaporate, then remove from heat.
- Serve with toast!