- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup barley flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except seeds in the bread machine according to the manufactures directions.
- Press dough / fruit and nut cycle. At the beep add the seeds.
- When cycle is complete remove dough to a floured surface punch down and shape to fit into an oiled loaf pan.
- Rise for 45 minutes. Make a deep cut right across the top. Dust with flour.
- rest for 10 more minutes while oven preheats to 425 degrees. Bake 15 minutes then lower oven to 400 and bake 20 more minutes till you hear a hallow sound when tapped.