Bread Machine Rice Bread
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup milk (I use skim, but have used soy and it worked well too)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown rice flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons xanthan gum or 1 1/2 teaspoons guar gum
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1. Put all wet ingredients right into the bread machine baking pan according to your bread machine manual. Liquids first.(I put them in in the order listed).
- 2. Once the wet ingredients are in the pan start with the dry ingredients. When putting the flour in try to spread the flour around so that it covers all of the liquids underneath.
- 3 Once the flour is spread, put in the yeast.
- 4 Use a Basic bread setting. Medium Crust color. Makes a 2lb loaf.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!