Recipe by mammy
My mother-in-law created this simple version of "stuffed cabbage".
Top Review by Lisajane0007
I should have rated this way before now. I have made your recipe many times and love it. I make mine in a pressure cooker and can have it fork tender in about 30 minutes. Great recipe, Thanks lisajane.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 -3 small onions, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 small cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) packagesof lipton beef flavored rice and sauce mix
- 4 1⁄2 cups water, divided