Recipe by Nikki Kate
This is my MIL recipe. She gave it to me after she knew I could cook. But I still like her to make it every once in a while.
Top Review by anme
I scaled this down to fit in a mini graham craker crust I made in a mini tart pan. Used 1/2 cup drained canned peaches and 1/2 cup marshmellows. Very easy and tasty dessert. I didnt use any sugar to the mixtures and it turned out great. Me and my mother both really liked this.
- 473.18 ml fresh peaches
- 473.18 ml mini marshmallows
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs. Add melted butter and sugar to the rest of the graham cracker crumbs and press into an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Chop peaches.
- Heat marshmallow until soft over double boiler and mix in peaches. Remove from heat and stir in cool whip.
- Pour into lined pan.
- Top with the reserved 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill about 2 hours.