Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a friend of mine. She is the wife of a bank president and entertains *a lot*. The amounts are formidable but you can cut the recipe to fit your needs. It is so good that you could eat the sauce on shoe leather.
- 8 -10 lbs shrimp, we normally don't peel them but that is your preference
- 1 lb butter
- 1 lb margarine
- 6 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 8 tablespoons black pepper
- 5 teaspoons rosemary, we use dried
- 5 teaspoons Tabasco sauce, I use Franks
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 lemons, sliced thin, I sometimes use more depending on the size of the lemons, use enough to cover the shrim
- Melt butter and margarine in a large baking dish/pan. Large enough to hold the shrimp +.
- Mix in all other ingredients except lemon slices.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Put sliced lemons on top.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Use French bread or rice or potatoes to "SOP" up juices.