Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of the best Salmon recipes I've tried. I got in from the local newspaper many years go.
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 marinated sun-dried tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine garlic,parsley,tomatoes,salt and oil in a jar and let stand 2hrs or overnight in fridge.
- Place salmon,skin side down on large piece of greased foil.
- Spread the garlic mixture over the fillet.
- Heat the Barbecue to high, add the Salmon.
- Close the top and cook the Salmon for about 20 minutes or until done.
20 minutes on high BBQ is way too long. I suggest a total of 10-15 minutes at medium heat. No turn. Skin side down. Delicious!
This is delicious! I put it on steelhead trout filets and baked it. I didn't have marinated sundried tomatoes, so I soaked dry ones in boiling water and then chopped it into the dressing and let it marinate for a day. Next time, I would put in half the oil when baking as it sat in a olive oil instead of it draining away like on a BBQ. Made for PAC Spring '11!