- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 marinated sun-dried tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic,parsley,tomatoes,salt and oil in a jar and let stand 2hrs or overnight in fridge.
- Place salmon,skin side down on large piece of greased foil.
- Spread the garlic mixture over the fillet.
- Heat the Barbecue to high, add the Salmon.
- Close the top and cook the Salmon for about 20 minutes or until done.