Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Barbecue Recipes, formerly Patio Recipes revised January, 1985
Make and share this Barbecued Recipes Grilled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients with shrimp and marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
- Place in wire grill basket or on skewers and grill about 5 minutes on each side.
This is so yummy. Great flavors. It's salty enough. So maybe next time I'll use less soy sauce. Thanks Jackie :) Made for Almost 5 tag game
Wonderful and flavorful shrimp recipe!!! I made this as written except I made it to serve one. I didn't need to add any extra salt as the soy gave them a nice salty flavor!! Served with Potatoes a L'alsacienne and a salad!! Thanks for sharing the recipe Jackie!! Made for family picks of ZWT 5.