Prep 4 hrs
Cook 40 mins
Marinated short ribs are grilled until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. These full-flavored ribs are a sure-fire hit.
- 1814.36 g beef short ribs, 2-1/2 inches long
- 158.51 ml teriyaki marinade, & sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, toasted
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml hot pepper sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- Score meaty side of ribs, opposite bone, 1/2-inch apart, 1/2-inch deep, lengthwise and crosswise. Place ribs in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, sugar, hot pepper sauce and garlic; pour over ribs. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces. Refrigerate 4 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Remove ribs; discard marinade.
- Grill or broil 4 inches from hot coals or heat source 15 to 18 minutes or until ribs are browned and crisp. Turn ribs over occasionally.