Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh My Goodness...these are superb!!!!
- 14 medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 ounces clarified butter, Darigold
- 6 ounces whipping cream, Darigold
- 2 teaspoons green onions, cut diagonally
- 4 tablespoons barbecue prawn seasoning
Barbecue Prawn Seasoning
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon whole dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine ingredients for Barbecue Prawn Seasoning until well blended. Set aside 4 tablespoons for this recipe; store the remainder.
- In heavy skillet, sauté prawns in butter; remove prawns and set aside. Add 4 tablespoons of the barbecue prawn seasoning to pan; add whipping cream and reduce to sauce consistency. Serve sauce with prawns. Spread bread with garlic butter; place on serving platter. Garnish with green onion.