1 hr 20 mins
There is a tapas bar in downtown Houston that serves this dessert. Tasca's chefs have come up with an incredible, sinfully delicious bread pudding. It's particularly good with cinnamon ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring butter, cinnamon, sugars, and pecans to a simmer in medium saucepan.
- 2Add bread cubes to mixture; stir until well coated.
- 3In large bowl mix cream and eggs; add bananas.
- 4Fold sugars and custard mixtures together, distributing bananas evenly.
- 5Pour into buttered 11x7x2-inch pan.
- 6Let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour to let bread absorb liquid.
- 7Bake 1 hour or until mixture is set in 325 degree oven.
- 8Serve warm or cool 3 hours before refrigerating covered.
- 9Serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1425.3
- Calories from Fat 722
- Total Fat 80.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 325.5 mg
- Sodium 1364.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 59.9 g
- Protein 22.7 g