Recipe by TGirl,RN
This is so good--I half the recipe and use one pre-packaged graham cracker crust since I don't need to eat this much pie by myelf! Very easy to make-cook time is actually the chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, divided
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chopped pecans (to taste)
- maraschino cherry (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 stick butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread in bottom of 13 X 9 pan.
- Mix remaining 2 sticks of butter with eggs and sugar for 15 minutes with electric mixer (DO NOT SKIMP ON THE TIME--do it for the whole 15 minutes!) Spread mixture over crust.
- Cover with sliced/chopped bananas.
- Top with pineapple, then top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and cherries on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.