Recipe by ~Leanne~
This is one of my favorite summer desserts. I make this one all the time when company comes over.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of melted margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust; Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Press into a 9x13 pan and bake for 8 minutes at 350.
- Whip margerine, icing sugar and eggs until fluffy.
- Aff vanilla.
- Spread over cooled graham crust, layer with pineapple and banana.
- Top with Cool Whip, sprinkle nuts on top.