- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (22 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and press mixtures on bottom of 13 x 9 dish. Bake 350°F for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla together for 10 minutes until fluffy. Spread over cooled graham cracker crust.
- Layer on top of cream cheese mixture: sliced bananas, crushed pineapple and sliced strawberries.
- Top the dessert with cool whip, walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight, serve cold.