2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 35 mins
Haven't tried this yet -- only in my dreams!!! Can't wait for an opportunity to give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (15 to 19 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 -1 1/2 cup sugar (depending on sweet you like it)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1Heat oven to 350. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients, mix well. Press in bottom and up sides of ungreased 9" springform pan. Refrigerate.
- 2In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, beating until smooth. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add remaining filling ingredients, beat until smooth. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- 3Bake at 350 for 55 to 65 minutes or until center is set. (To minimize cracking, place shallow pan half full of hot water on lower oven rack during baking.).
- 4Turn oven off; let cake sit in oven for 30 minutes with door open at least 4 inches. Remove from oven, cool to room temperature on wire rack. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate overnight.
- 5To garnish cheesecake, top with whipped cream, peanuts, cherries and fudge sauce. Store any remaining cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 190.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies