Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine gave this to me and it is wonderful so I thought that I would share it. You can easily change this recipe up to fit your needs.
- 16 ounces graham crackers
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (2 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Crust:Crush the crackers and mix with the butter. Press down into a 9X13 baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Spread over crust then layer all the other items (minus the cool whip and nuts). Top with cool whip and sprinkle with nuts. Chill over night.