Banana Rum Creme French Toast
- Brown Sugar Crumble Topping: Combine brown sugar, butter, oatmeal and cinnamon until crumbly French Toast: Spray 10 x 15 inch glass baking dish with pan spray, arrange bread in dish.
- Beat together eggs, cream, milk, vanilla, rum, and banana, pour over bread.
- Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate over night.
- In morning: Take french toast out of refrigerator, preheat oven 350' degrees F.
- Top with Brown Sugar Crumble mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes until puffy and golden covering with foil last 10 minutes.