1 hr 5 mins
Posted this recipe in response to a request. I have not made this pudding myself, but found it in "The Mennonite Treasury of Recipes".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash bananas, then add lemon juice.
- 2Stir in 2/3 cups sugar, salt, orange rind, egg yolks, milk and rice.
- 3Pour into baking dish and set in pan of water.
- 4Bake at 350 degF for about 35 minutes.
- 5Beat egg whites until stiff and add remaining sugar.
- 6Spread over pudding and bake about 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.7 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g