Recipe by fowler32
Simple, fast, and delicious!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
For this recipe I used firm, almost ripe bananas (very yellow, but not turning black yet) & followed the recipe! Definitely simple to put together, & a nice, tasty treat! I served it topped with a small drizzle of homemade chocolate syrup! NICE! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) packages Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies (regular or mini)
- 3 bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer cookies in bottom of a 13x9 pan (space them so it is easy to cut between the cookies).
- Layer sliced bananas on top of cookie layer.
- Mix pudding, cream cheese, condensed milk, and Cool Whip.
- Spread over bananas.
- Layer cookies on top of pudding mixture (again space them so it is easy to cut between the cookies).
- Refrigerate for awhile or overnight.