Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy Banana pudding recipe with an added bit of vanilla wafers.
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (24 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix, instant
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- Layer the bananas slices and wafers in a large bowl.
- Beat the milk and pudding and whipped topping in a mixing bowl until blended.
- Spoon over the banana and vanilla wafers.
This one was excellent, it tasted as good as my mothers
I kind of changed things up a little even though that wasn't my intention. I was going to halve the recipe, but ended up doing a little more. I halved it used one big box of sugar-free vanilla pudding, but thought it was a little too runny so I added a small box of banana flavored SF pudding. Then I kept adding milk as I mixed until it was a consistency I liked. I used a total of 4 bananas. This made exactly two layers of cookies, bananas and pudding in my glass Pyrex pie dish. I used regular Cool Whip and once it was all mixed together my husband couldn't even tell the pudding was SF! Will definitely be making this again.
Very good banana pudding. It was hit with my family. I used half and half milk.