Pigs No Bake Banana Pudding
- Ready In:
- 20 -25 cheap coconut cookies
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 -4 bananas
- break each cookie into 3 or 4 smaller pieces.
- place 5 cookies in a ziplock and crush finely.
- mix condensed milk -- sour cream -- pudding mix and lemon juice together.
- cover the bottom of a pie plate or bowl with cookie pieces cut two bananas into slices and spread over the cookies.
- spread half the pudding mix over the dish.
- repeat with another layer.
- sprinkle cookie crumbs over the top for a finishing touch.
- chill for at least 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
long time..self taught cook..more than 25 years of competition bbq.........just retiring from paint contracting and plan to open a carry out business..in 2008...texas style bbq..in va. where wife was transferred. raised in dallas....my mentor..jack ruby...yep!..that one. picqued my interest when i cleaned his strip club on saturday mornings..as a teenager..i was standing in front of his building..after kennedy passed in the motorcade..then was assassinated a few blocks away. jack used to fix breakfast for me..and taught me to make omelets....