Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from my collection of pound cakes. ....Dusted with P. Sugar or a banana glaze is Yummy..!!.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs (room temp)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄3 cups mashed bananas (, about 4 med)
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix til blended, then beat on med 4 min.
- Bake in sprayed, lightly sugared 10" tube pan.
- 350, 1 hour or done, dust w/ p.
This is a good moist cake. I used exactly 4 medium-sized bananas. I also sprinkled the inside of my bundt pan with granulated sugar, but becareful so that your cake doesn't burn. This cake was done in exactly 45 minutes. I let the cake sit for 25 minutes before removing from bundt pan, and sprinkling with powdered sugar. Will definately be making this again.