1/5 Photos of Banana Pancakes
Aunt Dawn's Note:
This is a good made from scratch recipe. I also made extras and put them in the freezer for another quick breakfast for my son. This recipe came from Allrecipes, submitted by Andrea. You can put any fruit in your pancakes. Also, when you want to freeze them, make sure they are cool and put them in a freezer bag layered between wax paper. Layer 3 at a time. Then put them into another storage bag. When your ready for a quick pancake fix, just put 3 pancakes on top of each other, on a microwavable plate,do not cover, and cook on high for about 30-45 seconds. That's it. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2In separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- 3Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be a little lumpy.
- 4Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- 5Pour or scoop batter onto pan, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- 6Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 250.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g