Missy #2's Note:
Moist and yummy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter or margarine, sugar and brown sugar in a bowl until well combined.
- 2Add the bananas, egg white, and the vanilla and beat until it is blended.
- 3There will still be some banana lumps, that is OK.
- 4Mix oats, flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- 5Add the banana mixture to this bowl and stir by hand until almost combined.
- 6Then add chocolate chips and mix until just blended.
- 7Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 8Bake about 12-14 minutes at 350 until cookies are just set and edges are golden brown.
- 9Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1063 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 76.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g