1/2 Photos of Banana Oat Breakfast Bars
A quick and delicious breakfast bar. I make these for my daughter and husband to get them fed and out the door quick in the morning. I have made these with a variety of combinations of dried fruits. You can also try diced carrots or parsnips in place of the cranberries for a nice change. Its an easy way to sneak veggies into a kid's diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 13"x9" pan or use a parchment sling.
- 2Combine the oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the center.
- 3In another bowl combine eggs, banana, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla.
- 4Pour the liquid mix into the dry and stir until just combined. Add the dried cranberries.
- 5Place in greased pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- 6Cut into bars and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oat Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 217.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g