Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
Esy yummy banana nut bread recipe,with pineapple! Yumm! 8)
Top Review by dale!
Very good recipe, makes a nice wholesome looking bread. I cut the recipe in half to make one loaf and it only took 45 minutes to cook. I mashed 3 bananas which was a little over a cup but I put it all in anyway and it was fine. This makes a nice change from plain banana bread and I'll make it again.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350,& lightly grease& flour 2 8-inch loaf pans.
- In large bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking soda,cinnamon& the salt.
- Stir in walnuts.
- In separate bowl,mix eggs,oil,banana,vanilla& pineapple until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients,stir just until moistened.
- Pour equal amounts into pans.
- Bake about 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on racks;remove from pans and continue cooling.