Hawaiian Pineapple Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil (note says 2/3 cup oil or 1/2 cup & 1/2 cup applesauce)
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (5 bananas, if really ripe use less pineapple)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, drained (I use 20oz can, use 3/4 of can)
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour in 2 greased bread pans.
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool on racks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made it with 2/3 cup oil, 2 tsp almond extract, 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple drained. Mix the dry ingredients, then add the rest of the ingredients blend till mixed. Pour in pans and bake. I used nonstick pans. Or would grease them. I baked in little pans about 48 minutes until toothpick came out clean. This was moist and very good.