Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My families favourite muffins
- 3 large bananas
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mash bananas.
- Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.
- Add the melted butter and chopped walnuts.
- Add the dry ingredients stir to mix.
- Fill greased muffin tray with mixture and bake for 20 minutes in a 375F degrees oven.
These were very tasty with a great banana flavor! I did not add the nuts due to an alergy, however I will next time. Your muffin recipe also came out nice and moist. Thanks for another great one Eve, Di
The muffins were great! I put them in a larger muffin tin and got 6 yummy moist muffins.I will keep this recipe and use it over and over again. Thanks!!!
This is a fast and easy recipe. The muffins are very moist and very good. I enjoy this recipe and will make it again.