Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Light and moist. I found this somewhere on the internet.
Make and share this Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Lightly beat egg.
- Stir in sugar.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Stir in bananas.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir into wet mixture until just combined.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375F.
- for 20-25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
I sprinkled a few chopped nuts on top of each.
Great simple recipe.
I added 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla which was perfect.
The family enjoyed these muffins for breakfast. These muffins had great flavor warm and cooled. Thanks!
These muffins were excellent. I had very ripe bananas that I had frozen so I would have them for later. I made the muffins exactly as the recipe said and they turned out great.