Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
I have fixed this so many times over the years, i have forgotten how many. it is great.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted shortening
- 2 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift 1 cup flour with sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Mix egg and milk.
- Add to flour mixture gradually, stirring until smooth.
- Add shortening.
- Peel bananas, cutting crosswise into halves or quarters.
- Roll in remaining flour.
- Cover with batter.
- Fry in hot, deep fat (375°F) for 4-6 minutes.