French Style Chicken Breasts
photo by V.A.718
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 -6 slices deli ham, thin
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese, thin
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup white wine
- butter or oil (for frying)
- Pound chicken to flatten to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each.
- Roll up as you would a jelly roll and secure with toothpicks or poultry string.
- Brown chicken on all sides in oil or butter and place in casserole dish.
- Mix white wine and mushroom soup and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I spent 20 years in the US Navy, four of them in Italy. It was there I developed a passion for Italian food (and gained 30 pounds). All the recipes I make, I have to admit, I never measure ANYTHING. I just pour stuff in until it looks right. I have a few favorite recipes (one of which is my lasagne) and rarely use a cookbook anymore.