These are fantastic for breakfast or as an anytime snack. They're very easy to make and taste equally good without the hazelnuts and cinnamon. As I'm from the UK, all measurements are metric so you will need a scale to make them. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a large pan over a low heat until melted and combined.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add the oats, chopped hazelnuts, cinnamon and baking powder - stir to combine.
- 5Mash the bananas well, then stir into the oat mix.
- 6Spoon into a greased 23x33cm tin, packing tightly and smoothing over the top.
- 7Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- 8Remove from oven and score into rectangles/squares.
- 9Allow to cool in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 10These can be stored in an airtight container for upto a week.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g