Mistress K. Darq-Chylde's Note:
A soft and sweet treat for those of us who want something healthy, but can't live without our sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a small, separate bowl.
- 3Beat shortening in larger bowl until creamed, adding sugar. Stir in vanilla.
- 4Beat in eggs.
- 5Add flour mixture alternately with mashed bananas, beating after each addition until smooth.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips with a large spoon, if desired.
- 7Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on pan for 1-2 minutes before removing to allow the bottoms to properly solidify.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 475.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g