Banana Oatmeal Drop Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups bananas, mashed (3 to 4 medium)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups oatmeal, uncooked (either old-fashioned or quick oats)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1/2 cup sultana
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease cookie sheets.
- Beat brown sugar and oil together until blended; stir in bananas and salt.
- Gradually beat in oats; stir in walnuts and raisins.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on baking sheet ten minutes; remove and cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
these were pretty good and very healthy. i didnt put in all the oil but subbed some for prune puree and put chocolate chips instead of raisons. after the second cookie you get hooked. and i love that there is no flour in them. they dont rise or move much, so make it the shape you want before baking. also 25 min was WAY too long for mine. i cut it down to about 15 or less. so watch em.