1/1 Photo of Banana Crush Punch
8 hrs 10 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
It is no secret that I am a die-hard nanner fan. I love nanners any way I can get 'em. However, I think my favorite way to have them is in a flavorful drink. This recipe I got from an ancient cookbook compiled by home ec teachers. Miz Knaus (whoever you are), I salute you!! (Passive time is freeze time - it will vary depending on how firm you freeze it and how far ahead you make it. I would make it the day before serving, so I said 8 hours (overnight).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar and water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Cool.
- 2Add the fruit juices and bananas and mix well. Place in a container and freeze.
- 3When ready to serve, plae the fruit mixture in a punch bowl. Allow to soften slightly. Break into slush.
- 4Add the soda, raspberries if using, and tint with food coloring if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Crush Punch
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 77.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g