Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very healthy and delicious. My kids love it!
Make and share this Banana Carrot Oatmeal Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oatmeal (Scottish is good)
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 very ripe large bananas, mashed
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix together all dry ingredients (oatmeal to allspice) in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Pour into a greased large size loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50min.
This one is great! Very healthy and tasty! The only problem I encountered was that it was too moist, but I think I used a bit too much banana.