- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml mashed ripe banana
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 177.44 ml honey
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, bananas, apple and honey; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.