Recipe by Bella Momma
This recipe came about because I was trying to remember the way a friend had made her asparagus. Well I was wrong, but the asparagus turned out great. Simple and so quick to make! This is just a starting point, feel free to experiment.
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1⁄2-1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup of kraft balsamic vinaigrette
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup swiss gruyere, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- Put trimmed asparagus into a 9x12 inch pan.
- Add sliced red onion and mix in the vinaigrette along with salt and pepper.
- Cook for approx 10 minutes. Once removed from the oven sprinkle immediately with the cheese.