photo by kiwidutch
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus (stalks approx same thickness)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- prepare asparagus by washing and snapping off tough end.
- heat oil in frying pan.
- add asparagus and keep moving around in pan until changes colour (approx 3-5 minutes) add balsamic vinegar and the pepper sprinkling over all of the asparagus.
- remove from heat and cover for a few minutes to let flavours develop.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I've been doing something similar for a couple of years now. I toss the asparagus with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and sea salt, then put it on the grill til it starts to caramelize a little, then drop it back into the dressing for another quick toss before plating. When I'm feeling fancy, I shave some parmigiana reggiano curls on top, on the plate.
see 89 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /><img src=http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/bella_donata/My%20Art/ApronSwap2007.jpg border=0 alt=Made by Bella14ragazza /></p>