Recipe by chia
This is so good you won't believe how easy and quick it is! Adapted from Fine Cooking.
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious way to fix Shrimp. Easy, tasty DH loved it. Served them with brown rice and a salad. I used parsley, chives & tarragon, Next time I am going to add a little garlic.Thank you Chia for another tasty recipe.
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 tablespoons butter, cut in tbsp pieces
- 2⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs, fresh (like parsley, chives, tarragon)
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedge, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a sauté pan sprinkle shrimp with salt& pepper, sauté 5 minutes, stirring, until shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove to a dish. Set aside and cover with foil. Pour any excess liquid out of pan, return to heat and add butter, swirling in pan until light brown. Add balsamic vinegar and scrape bottom of the pan. Reduce slightly until sauce thickens and begins to glaze.
- Add shrimp back to pan, stir to coat sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Serve with lemon.