Apricot Oatmeal Bars
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly oil an 8x12 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, work together oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and baking soda with your fingertips until no lumps of brown sugar remain. Drizzle oil and fruit juice over the oats and mix in with your fingertips until evenly moistened and crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for the topping; press the remainder evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread apricot preserves over the top. Sprinkle with reserved oat topping.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool in the baking dish on a rack. Cut into 15 bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a working wife and mother of 3. My boys are teenagers (17 and 19)and my daughter is 10 years old. My daughter was adopted from South Korea and because of that Korean food has become one of my passions. We visited Korea for two weeks in the summer of 2007 and had the best time ever! We love Korea! </p> <p><br /><a href=http://www.niftymaps.com/visitor-map.php?id=32782><img src=http://i.niftymaps.com/32782.png border=0 alt=Click to zoom in on my visitor map! /></a> <br /> <br />Click on the map to see my most recent visitors! :) <br /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Anne%20Taintor/?action=view&current=37081.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Anne%20Taintor/37081.jpg border=0 alt=Anne Taintor Make Your Own Damn Dinner Retro Vintage /></a></p>