Quick & Easy Tenntucky Blackberry Cobbler
photo by Miranda C.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Whisk together 1 cup sugar, flour, and milk until just blended.
- Whisk in melted butter.
- Pour batter into a generously greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle blackberries and remaining 1/4 Cup sugar evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or cool whip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a certified elementary teacher, but for now I'm a work-at-home-mom, running a vacation rental and helping my husband manage our towing business. I began serious baking at the age of 10, and still have a passionate love for the art of baking. I especially love baking breads and desserts, and am always on the hunt for new recipes!