Cherry Yogurt Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl beat margarine until creamy.
- Beat in sugar.
- When pale and fluffy, add eggs.
- Mix in baking powder,baking sada and almond extract.
- Fold in 1 c flour.
- Mix well by hand.
- Stir in yogurt and 1c floru.
- In greased muffin tin spoon heaping tbl batter.
- To each muffin add 1tsp pie filling.
- Cover with another heaping tbl batter.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kathy and I live in Chicopee,MA which is how I came up with such an original name to use on the site,lol. I'm a single mom and have a daughter,22,who is now back living with me. I love to cook and bake but have had to cut back somewhat because I have Multiple Sclerosis. I have a friend who sent this site to me and I attacked it looking for crockpot recipes....easy to fix supper this way,lol. Then I looked around the community and fell in love with you guys...thx.