Recipe by Lunchmeat
This recipe comes from Allrecipes, submitted by Angie Zayac. We use this marinade whenever we have ribeyes, which is once a week! They are so flavorful and juicy. The longer you marinade, the better!
Top Review by Dwynnie
I marinated the steaks for two days and they were very flavorful. This is a great marinade, but very sweet! It may have been the brand of balsamic I used, but next time, I will add some additional salt and soy sauce. This is a great change from the same old, same old! Thank you!
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 (1/2 lb) rib eye steak
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except steaks.
- Place steaks in a shallow glass dish or ziplock bag with the marinade, turn to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 1 to 2 days.
- Preheat grill for medium-high to high heat.
- Grill steaks 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Discard leftover marinade.