Balsamic Marinated Skirt Steak
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Pierce meat all over with fork; add to marinade, and turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 15 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Heat grill to high, oil grates.
- Remove steak from marinade, allowing excess to drip off.
- Grill steaks 2-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes.