Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Martha Stewart recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt, coarse
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs skirt steaks, cut crosswise into 4 equal pieces
- In a resealable plastic bag or shallow dish, combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Pierce meat all over with fork; add to marinade, and turn to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 15 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Heat grill to high, oil grates.
- Remove steak from marinade, allowing excess to drip off.
- Grill steaks 2-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
This is so good! I marinated the steak and left it at room temp for 1 hour. Great flavors! I served the steak with red potatoes, beans and garlic spinach . We all enjoyed this a lot! Made for the Bargain Basement Tag game.