Prep 55 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is awesome! Got this out of a magazine... Prep time includes time marinating.
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 (10 ounce) New York strip steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In bowl, combine vinegar, oregano, garlic, and brown sugar.
- Rub beef with salt and pepper, and place in gallon size plastic bag.
- Add marinade and shake, thorougly coating meat.
- Marinate for 45 minutes in fridge.
- Cook meat for 12 minutes, turning over until thermometer in center reads 160 degrees F.
- Allow meat to rest for 10 minutes before serving.