A very simple recipe for those who love balsamic vinegar.
Make and share this Balsamic Glazed Chicken With Spring Onion Mash recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, then brown chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and tomato puree to the pan; then simmer, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Put the chicken breasts back into the pan, then simmer for about 15 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally.
- Meanwhile cook the potatoes until tender, then mash with butter, yogurt and spring onion.
- Serve the chicken in slices on a bed of mash, drizzled with the balsamic sauce.