1/7 Photos of Balsamic Chicken and Mushrooms
This is a quick, easy, and elegant WW recipe that is suitable for entertaining. (4 Points)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more!)
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 2 cups small mushrooms, halved,or quartered if using larger mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- 1In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil.
- 2In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the vinegar, the mustard and garlic.
- 3Add the chicken and coat both sides with the mixture.
- 4Transfer the chicken and mixture to the skillet; saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- 5Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- 6In the skillet, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil.
- 7Saute the mushrooms about a minute; add the broth/wine, thyme and remaining tablespoon of vinegar.
- 8Cook stirring until the mushrooms are deep brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- 9Serve the chicken, topped with the mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g