Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from a Costco Cod package from Copper River Seafoods in Alaska. We like to bake our fish, so this is one of our favorites. Most ingredients are on hand like; mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, parmesan, etc. and so low in fat!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and lemon juice; stir in parmesan cheese. and bread crumbs.
- Arrange fish portions on prepared cooking sheet, spread bread crumb/cheese mixture evenly over fish.
- In a small bowl mix melted butter, bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, then sprinkle over bread crumb and cheese coated cod.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Delicious! Used only 1 teaspoon of horseradish and that was more than enough
We really liked this! I made it exactly as written, with the exception of putting salt and pepper on the fish and skipping the breadcrumbs in the mayo mixture, but using the breadcrumb, butter and parm topping. Cut the "sauce" recipe in 1/2 because I only had a pound of fish and I still didn't need it all. We both cleaned our plates. :-) Great recipe!
DELICIOUS! I have made a chicken recipe like this but this one is a keeper. The only change I made was to use Panco bread crumbs and added salt and pepper to it when I served it. Very flavorful and moist. Can't Wait to make it again! Thanks for sharing such a good recipe.